I used to bike to work, but as of now I don’t have one (eye-ing a new bike) , my car is hurting and can’t move, and the bus is utter shite, so therefor i decided the other day to jog the almost 13 km home from work. When i say jog i mean my interval schedule with jogging, running and walking. And with Franzi’s interval mix it’s all much more fun. 🙂
You may get home a bit later than usual, but for me that’s not a problem, my working hours vary anyways, and i don’t have kids i need to come home to quickly. Other than my boyfriend, but he can make his own food if he gets hungry. He’s good that way. But the benefits from it are so great, so I put together a little list of some of the positives: ( NB! There are no negatives. )
- It gets me in a good mood and gives me energy for the rest of the day.
- Brings me out of that lazy slump I end up in at the end of the day.
- Work out is over with and there’s no chance of pushing it aside for other things.
- Gets me into better shape 🙂
- Saves money on fuel, and boyfriend can get the car. ( his suggestion)
- The feeling of fresh air, which is good for both body & mind.
- Really really healthy and refreshing.
- Other – what do YOU love about biking or running to or from work?
So there we go. Now go do it!
‘You’ll never regret a workout’ – ”Tone It Up”